• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected for Technical Issues?

Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Adobe Stock. Like others before me, having trouble understanding rejections for Technicial Issues. Have read previous posts and watched tutorials, but still at a loss. (Frankly, some "accepted" I don't feel are as good as some rejected.) Would I have a better chance of being accepted if I just posted straight out of camera without any editing?  Probably not feasible, but sure would be helpful is there was detailed information on the rejections. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. (I posted 3 rejections.). 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Hello,

The overall quality isn't good. The lighting is quite bad in the 1st photo and it is too saturated. Also, you'll have IP issues as you have a branded name on the toy soldier's hat.

2nd photo, exposure and lens flare and the 3rd image also image quality and a bit too saturated.

You also need to ask yourself how these images can be used commercially.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe-stock-contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The overall quality isn't good. The lighting is quite bad in the 1st photo and it is too saturated. Also, you'll have IP issues as you have a branded name on the toy soldier's hat.

2nd photo, exposure and lens flare and the 3rd image also image quality and a bit too saturated.

You also need to ask yourself how these images can be used commercially.

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Editing also needs to be done to a certain degree as well, rather than just 'straight-out-of-the-camera'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ricky - thanks for your valuable input. All that does give me something to work with. BTW - what you may be referring to as lens flare in the second photo is actually a sun halo. An atmospheric phenomena of a ring around the sun. What you see is the same way it was seen by the naked eye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wasn't referring to the halo around the sun - it's caused by ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. I was referring to this:

Inked1_LI.jpg

The sun has also become a white blob and the photo itself is underexposed. The exposure is wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the clarification.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines