• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejected Images

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, my photos were rejected due to technical issues. I thought that I had fulfilled the requirements. I have provided one of the images. Could you please let me know what's wrong so that I can know for any future images?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I am not sure. I feel it could be a little brighter and there are some artifacts which can be seen at 250%. 

However, I feel you may have IP release issues. Is this a photo of your artwork? If not, you will need permission to use it commercialy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's An AI Art that I created. So should it be bigger than 5000 X 5000px? I apologize for all of the questions I just don't know what I did wrong. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe's reviewers will look at your image at 200% (like 200% in Photoshop). They will look closely and everything must be detailed and sharp. You MUST NOT increase the size that the AI makes the image, even if it is too small to sell. It is one of Adobe's rules. But even if the AI exports 5000 x 5000 it still might not be sharp. You should check carefully. It is not enough to look like a wonderful and imaginative image, it must also be technically perfect in every way, and follow all of Adobe's rules.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The copy you posted is noticeably pixelated at 100% view.  Is this the same size you sent Adobe?  It's impossible to rule out technical issues like sharpness with this version.

This appears to be a very unique object.  Is this an illustration?  You may need a property release if you get past the technical issues.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's AI Art that I turned into 5000px X 5000px 300dpi.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. did you increase the size made by the AI? You must not increase sizes. 

2. Adobe have very strict new rules about AI. I'm guessing you didn't follow them, since one rule is that this work MUST NOT be described as a photo, that's considered deceptive and generates many complaints to Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As others have indicated you must follow the very specific requirements for posting Generative AI works. This won't pass, however, because there's something wrong with the front claw which has too many "fingers"!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the link to the post describing Generstive AI requirements:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/announcing-the-adobe-stock-policy-on-g...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines