• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

review time

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My content is pending in review section i posted 98 images 2 months ago but they are still under review

[Moderator cured the topics. Please do select only relevant topics.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2024 Aug 08, 2024

View through the recent posts here and you will quickly see that everyone is experincing delays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

My content is pending in review section i posted 98 images 2 months ago but they are still under review

By @Sahir39066467ibbt

It is what it is. You need to wait your turn. There is no way to accelerate this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

We are all experiencing long delays, and there is nothing we can do to hasten the process. Be patient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

I just learn from a contributor that his photo review time is 1 week and illustrations are reviewed within an hour or up to one day. Therefore, the delay does not affect everyone.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View through the recent posts here and you will quickly see that everyone is experincing delays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just learn from a contributor that his photo review time is 1 week and illustrations are reviewed within an hour or up to one day. Therefore, the delay does not affect everyone.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2024 Aug 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is true that it depends on the asset. Most of my footage is usually reviewed with a day or two, so is editorial photos.

Some AI fotos are also reviewed before normal photos. Not much logic there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John315713866f38 ,

It used to be that it depend on the assets and submission frequency - those who submit everyday gets reviewed everyday. That is not the case now. There seem to be some preferential treatment handed down to some contributors while others wait for several months. I do not know why. I have photos in review for more than 3 months, while others are getting prompt reviews. It is now 2 weeks since Adobe review one of 34 files. The rest are there waiting.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And we have a U.S. federal holiday this Monday. So buckle up. I have had assets reviewed on weekends and holidays (not many...usually 1 at most if it happens at all), so I suspect these were reviewed by overseas moderators. I did have a slow spell that lasted a couple months, but I'm back again to getting daily reviews, maybe 4 to 6, which I attempt to match with new assets submitted daily. Hard to say what's going on. But knock on wood, now that I mentioned my daily reviews. I suspect that could end at any time, just as it did two months ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2024 Aug 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had 5 reviewed today after a long drought; however they're some of the most recent submissions. I have a dozen images still waiting since May...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've concluded that they cease reviewing my submissions. I know it has nothing to do with backlog in a queue. If that were the case the oldest submissions would have been reviewed first. In my case, most of what I have waiting now, would have been reviewed a long time ago.

Regards

Jacquelin 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hadn't had any reviews in nearly 10 days, unti last night, when 5 were reviewed. However, they didn't review the oldest images in my queue, 12 of which were uploaded in May. They reviewed much newer ones submitted when the past few weeks.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't hate me, but I've been having four to five reviewed daily for the past three or four weeks. And twelve today. (As mentioned previously, I did go through a lengthy two month dry spell, however.) But I do agree with @jacquelingphoto2017. I don't think it has to do with a backlog anymore. Nor an onslaught of AI. We've been seeing far fewer posts from AI contributors asking why their assets were rejected compared to earlier days when Adobe first opened the AI floodgates. So AI contributors have either gotten better at editing or sifting out bad AI, or they have given up the towel after realizing it wasn't the money grab they hoped it would be. Something else appears to be going on. Maybe they're randomly putting some contributors on the backburner now and then by way of some kind of rotation method? I dunno.

Meanwhile, I've been experiencing editing fatigue lately and I only upload about two or three assets per day, so my assets still to be reviewed sit at 49, compared to the 501 I was maxed out at back in 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I track the growth of the number of assets in the entire database and AI-only assets weekly, and it is clear that they are now prioritizing the review of AI assets over traditional assets. Last week 82% of the nearly 8 million assets added to the database were AI. Not sure I understand why, unless they see the growth of sales of AI assets has more of an upward trajectory than traditional assets. It may also be a strategy to jump far ahead of their competitors since most (or perhaps none?) allow AI stock images.  

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that include AI vectors and videos? If AI is indeed the reason for the slowdown, it seems it started when Adobe began accepting them. The only other stock site that I know of that accepts AI is Dreamstime (but there may well be others). But even Dreamstime does not accept any AI that includes people. I know Shutterstock has their own AI generator, but last time I looked, they still don't accept AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It includes all Gen AI assets. I just click "Generative AI only" on the Filter panel on the left side of the Buyer Portal screen.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah. Of course. Thanks. I asked because my two-month plus slowdown occurred right around the time Adobe started accepted AI videos and vectors. 

Of course, AI designers can produce far more assets (even acceptable ones) on a daily basis than the average or even most prolific photographer. It's really too bad that there isn't a way (or maybe there is) for the playing field to be leveled, preferably within each individual asset type. And I say that as someone who only submits AI, so even I'm behind you on this issue if AI is indeed to blame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @daniellei4510 

Please note my comment here. The contributor does not submit AI assets. When it started it was a genuine backlog whereby there was an influx of AI and PNG files. It had nothing to do with prioritizing any particular file category. I was then getting files reviewed according to how I submit and within reasonable time. Why would Adobe want to prioritize AI over Editorial and PNG which are two other new asset categories. It is entering into summer since the current issue started. AI still dominate submission because they can generate far more in a day than photos we can produce and many of the contributors are producing similar images which make production even faster.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is no reason to treat other contributors unfairly. If we all decide to jump ship, I'm sure that would hurt them badley. As a matter of fact, the people who told me they are getting prompt reviews are not submitting AI.

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photos that have been waiting for three weeks already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2024 Sep 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this because Adobe, by their own admission, are prioritising AI over the hard work of real humans?

Welcome to the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contributors who submit AI are also complaining about long delays. And P.S., good AI designers no doubt spend more time editing AI than most photographers. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I just take longer at preparing my photos than most photographers. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nothing wrong with that. 🙂 I generally spend anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours editing an AI asset. The latter only if I feel strongly about what the AI bot spit out. I probably average something in the area of an hour to an hour and a half per image. The vast majority of my assets involve people, so they require a lot of extra time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Sahir39066467ibbt

It is what it is. You need to wait your turn. There is no way to accelerate this.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2024 Aug 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course there is. Hire more reviewers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe would surely hire more Moderators if they believed the ROI made it worthwhile. Hiring more moderators is a cost, and unless there is a corresponding increase in sales, isn't justified. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easier said than done.  Besides, we don't make hiring decisions.  Adobe's upper management makes those decisions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines