Copied

What is problem with those pictures?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

It's a beautiful bird, but when I zoom in >100% it's quite apparent that it is not in sharp focus. A much tighter crop would have improved the composition, but then you might end up with an image that is too small to meet Adobe's requirements.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a beautiful bird, but when I zoom in >100% it's quite apparent that it is not in sharp focus. A much tighter crop would have improved the composition, but then you might end up with an image that is too small to meet Adobe's requirements.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I don't get it, like they are compressing my images or something wierd is going on... It looks bad when I open it in browser too, but look at screenshot from my pc (Ill leave attachment). It was def. good for more than 10 other stock sites 😕 every time just Adobe make problems...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not do anything to compress your images, and that would not explain the poor composition and focus anyway....

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bane013 ,

The subject is a beautiful bird but is too far away and thus could not get into sharp focus. Also the subject is too small and your depth of field is too shallow. In addition there is a white balance issue. The photo is too cool and is also looking hazy.

The screenshot produces the same result as the original you upload.

Please zoom you files up to between 100 and 200% to inspect them for flaws.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ty for your reply but you didnt get what I wanted to say anyway... I just wanted to say that file on my pc and uploaded image are not the same quality. Yet it's the same image. Open attachment.

Ty again for replay and nvm xD

Capture1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bane013,

Your original image that is downloaded for use is not compressed. Images used for thumbnail are compressed. That is why we ask that you upload the original here for us to look at. I also observe with my images, when they have chromatic noise thy seem to look worst than ever when compressed. Looking at the tail of the screenshot of the file on your computer, it is very noisy. Also in any case the depth of field is too shallow and the subject is too small and far away.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1647386675616.png

Compare yours on here with this cropped image. Observe how the quality still stands out in this screenshot copy uploaded here.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1647387256235.png

Many files not accepted by Adobe will be accepted by other websites. Each have their own policy and way to go about their reviews. I've also had files accepted by Adobe that one or two other platforms do not accept. Hence, it goes both ways. However, I do agree that most images rejected here will be accepted elsewhere, but that does not mean there is not a problem with the files.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey .@jacquelingphoto2017 

Thank you for being so kind and explaining the point nicely, and for not being as frustrated as some other people here... I was shooting, for the first time, with a 500mm lens, plus my camera is kinda naturally soft by default due to AAF... (future uploads will be better quality I promise!) 😛
And sorry for taking your time!

Kind regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines