• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can some one please explain why this photo was rejected for Stock contribution because of tecnical issues

i have had the same reply for many of my photos and would like to know what i need to do to correct this 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

We can only use our experience to guess. Other people with more skills than I may see different problems, but I observe the composition could, in my opinion, be improved. People may want to do their own cropping and may want to see more of the dog, but the most serious composition issue is that you do not have the very top of the head in the shot. The one absolute stopper is you've signed the picture. Did you ever see an advert with the photographer's signature...?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Hello,

Apart from the signature, I see you've tried to recover the highlights on the dog's fur, but in doing so, you've ended up with a grey dull area!

InkedCA1A0662_LI.jpg

Exposure could be improved.

Also, I think you've too tightly framed the dog, so I agree with TSN about the composition. Give the dog more room to move.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can only use our experience to guess. Other people with more skills than I may see different problems, but I observe the composition could, in my opinion, be improved. People may want to do their own cropping and may want to see more of the dog, but the most serious composition issue is that you do not have the very top of the head in the shot. The one absolute stopper is you've signed the picture. Did you ever see an advert with the photographer's signature...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At first I thought the purple tongue was a color balance issue but I now realize that's a typical Chow trait.

I think TSN nailed the #1 rejection reason:  signature watermark.  Try removing signature and resubmit.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are also completely blown out areas on the right and left side of the dogs head.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Apart from the signature, I see you've tried to recover the highlights on the dog's fur, but in doing so, you've ended up with a grey dull area!

InkedCA1A0662_LI.jpg

Exposure could be improved.

Also, I think you've too tightly framed the dog, so I agree with TSN about the composition. Give the dog more room to move.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines