• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I had this picture rejected because technical issues. Would you please help me to identify them and give me some suggestions how to fix it?

Thank you so much,

Fabio BruzzesePicture 1 - Rejected.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

The sky is blown out, there are blue color fringes around the trees, most of the image, exept the plants on the right, is out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Also, it will be rejected for composition. Read Adobe's guidelines in detail, but they do not try to explain good composition, as they expect you to have this professional knowledge. There is only one example given in Adobe's document of composition faults, but this is one you break; the horizon should be level.  I like the moment you capture, but this photo does not look good enough for a multi-million dollar advert.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sky is blown out, there are blue color fringes around the trees, most of the image, exept the plants on the right, is out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marianne,

Thank you so much for your feedback. My idea was to make the plant on the right as the subject. But I may have to work on it better.

you have a great day!

Fabio Bruzzese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, it will be rejected for composition. Read Adobe's guidelines in detail, but they do not try to explain good composition, as they expect you to have this professional knowledge. There is only one example given in Adobe's document of composition faults, but this is one you break; the horizon should be level.  I like the moment you capture, but this photo does not look good enough for a multi-million dollar advert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Fabio Bruzzese ,

In addition to the information that is marked correct, the shadows are too dark and details are lost. The composition is fine. The trees are upright, and the vertical parts of the parameter fencing is correct.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi JG!

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will take a look at this points. 

Have a great day!

Fabio Bruzzese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome @Fabio Bruzzese 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You will need to straighten your horizon. The composition actually isn't that good. So composition is also a 'technical issue'.

Picture 1 - Rejected.jpg

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

The white balance also needs adjusting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ricky, 

I will work on this. 

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Best wishes,

Fabio Bruzzese

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines