• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just had all 38 of my submissions rejected due to 'technical issues'.  Can I get some ideas on which issue, so I can adjust the photos?  Here are a few in question.  

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Examine images at 200% magnification to see the problems.

Snowy Egret is blurry, contains noise, artifacts and chromatic aberrations (blue lines around his/her beak). 

Also the branch is not in focus.

image.png

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects.

See links below.

Better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Nancy has indicated, focus is soft on both of the birds. The Japanese fountain also has a focus issue; the front of the wooden objects is over-exposed and has purple fringing. The souvenir magnets are probably an IP issue - someone's artwork that you would have had to get a signed release to use. The shells in the sand are also not focused perfectly, and the image has a white balance problem - too blue. 
When I first started submitting images to Adobe Stock, I uploaded and submitted only a handful at a time. I waited for feedback, then fixed the issues if possible, or just moved on to the next batch if they weren't fixable. Initial rejection rate was high (~25-30%) as I learned to look at my images more carefully; but now it's probably <5%. Hope this helps.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Nancy OShea gives you the answer to youre first photo.

Untitled-2.jpg 

The second photo is also noisy and not focused.

The third photo shoud have more depth of field and alligned horizontaly and vertically.

The fourth and fifth photos should be cropped so that items at the top and bottom are not cut. For instance  

1-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ThroughLisasLens ,

There is also an exposure issue with the shells in the sand. The shadow is too dark and details are lost. The fourth image is noisy. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for all the constructive feedback.  I can see I have a lot of work to do, improving my photos for next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome @ThroughLisasLens 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines