• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

60-70 of the 100 products I have uploaded are not accepted, although there are models taken in the same scene under the same light, some are accepted and some are not

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

View the edges at around 300% and you will see that there are artifacts or the edges are not smooth.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

As @RALPH_L says, your Photoshop cutout skills are not perfect, even that I have to admit that you did a good job.

But as a thumb of rule, cutouts are very time-consuming to be done correctly. I would guess that it's rarely profitable. I recommend taking the pictures straight in the right environment.

Abambo_2-1627568293997.png

Abambo_1-1627568262941.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View the edges at around 300% and you will see that there are artifacts or the edges are not smooth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @RALPH_L says, your Photoshop cutout skills are not perfect, even that I have to admit that you did a good job.

But as a thumb of rule, cutouts are very time-consuming to be done correctly. I would guess that it's rarely profitable. I recommend taking the pictures straight in the right environment.

Abambo_2-1627568293997.png

Abambo_1-1627568262941.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The jagged edges caused by the cut out are distracting, but even more so, the lack of any shadows, which seems unnatural and makes these objects appear to be floating in air.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines