• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I uploaded these images and they were rejected because they were out of focus. Any feedback is a appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Indeed, all lack sharp focus. Zoom in to at least 100% and you will be able to confirm that easily. In addition, image #1 is a black and white conversion which Adobe Stock does not accept. Image #2 is pretty. I like the way you composed it; however in addition to soft focus, the foreground is underexposed and seems to contain noise. Image #3 is also soft, underexposed and noisy. Image #4 is properly exposed and has nice color, but I can't find any leaves in focus. This could be subject motion, o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Better luck next time. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, all lack sharp focus. Zoom in to at least 100% and you will be able to confirm that easily. In addition, image #1 is a black and white conversion which Adobe Stock does not accept. Image #2 is pretty. I like the way you composed it; however in addition to soft focus, the foreground is underexposed and seems to contain noise. Image #3 is also soft, underexposed and noisy. Image #4 is properly exposed and has nice color, but I can't find any leaves in focus. This could be subject motion, or perhaps you just didn't lock focus before shooting.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the feedback. I agree they aren't as sharp as they should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines