• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to Adobe Stock - Most of my images were accepted without any problems. But this one was rejected on terms of "Technical Issues"

I'd love to learn from more experienced contributers as to why it was rejected? 

Over processed maybe?

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

@freehand_digital , beautiful photo. I think there is a little too much color. The green mostly. But the problem is in the sky. If you enlarge the photo, you can see some posterization rings/lines. Along the horizon you can see a halo and some artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@freehand_digital , beautiful photo. I think there is a little too much color. The green mostly. But the problem is in the sky. If you enlarge the photo, you can see some posterization rings/lines. Along the horizon you can see a halo and some artifacts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ralph - I had a feeling that's what the issue was alright.

I appreciate the resonse.

Seán

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines