• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problems...but I can't see some problems

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm not new at Adobe Stock and have about 600 Pictures on my dashboard. But I still don't know, why some of my pictures aren't accepted and on the other hand some are accepted, wile I think...aah they are just right. I'm not very happy with it, that I have no possibility to find out more about the reasens. Here are some exsamples.

Thanks for your answers.

Andy 

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

DOF is too shallow in all of these images, resulting in too little of the main object being in focus 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DOF is too shallow in all of these images, resulting in too little of the main object being in focus 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remember the reviewer looks at your image in 100% view mode. When I do this your main subject isn't in focus. The bokeh is nice and exposure is good! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stock contains millions & millions of technically & visually perfect flower images making this a fiercely competitive category.  See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answers. It's very helpful to me.

I don't have a macro lens. Only a 50mm f2 lens in combination with a macro ring. So, the DOF will remain a difficult issue.

Excuse my english. I hope, you could understand it :).

Have a great day

Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a macro lens in order to widen the DOF. Just stop down your aperture. Shooting at F2 is often too wide open unless the object you're shooting is exactly parallel to the front of your lens. The aperture is primarily what controls the DOF. A macro lens just reduces the focal length, so you can focus at an object just inches away from your lens and fill the frame with small objects. The next time you're using that lens to capture small objects closeup, try shooting at different f stops and then view the results carefully on a large screen.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I knew that. I didn't shoot at f2. I just informed about the lens-type. I think I shooted at f8 or f11. f 16 is the maximum and I think for the quality not the best choose. But I go on shooting with different f stops as you wrote. Have a goot time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines