Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Problems?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dears,

please adviec why these pics had been rejected by the stock? The given reason is "some technical problems".  Thank you1A705981.jpg1A706277 копия.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Photo 1: some fringing arround the chili can be seen at 250%. Overexposed highlights. IP issue with the knife. Bad cropping.

Photo 2. Focus. Underexposed. Overexposed highlights.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

I like the first one best.  But overall the lighting is uneven.  And there is a glint of extreme light on the knife guard that needs attention.  Keep working at it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Hello,

For me also, the lighting is rather bad - it is uneven. The composition can also be improved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tal vez no les gustó la composición, o consideran que las sombras no son adecuadas, personalmente  creo que por motivos personales y no tecnicos, pero no hagas mucho caso de mi opinion no soy experto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answe ☺️

[Email signature removed by moderator.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these the original photos you submitted to Adobe Stock?  I only ask because they seem small.  If they aren't the originals, could you please post them.  It is easier to give a true critique based on the originally submitted photos.

On a quick look, the peppers on the cutting board seem noisy and underexposed.  I would suggest you would do better with a slower shutter speed and a lower ISO than 1000 to reduce the noise.

I would think the other photo with the knife is also somewhat underexposed.  On a side note, you may have an IP (Intellectual Property) issue with the manufacturer's name on the knife blade.  It would be best to clone that out.

I hope this helps, but again if these aren't the original sized submitted photos, please post those for a better critique.

-Rob

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photo 1: some fringing arround the chili can be seen at 250%. Overexposed highlights. IP issue with the knife. Bad cropping.

Photo 2. Focus. Underexposed. Overexposed highlights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the first one best.  But overall the lighting is uneven.  And there is a glint of extreme light on the knife guard that needs attention.  Keep working at it.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! Thank you! Didn’t pay attention to that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For me also, the lighting is rather bad - it is uneven. The composition can also be improved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's somewhat random in my opinion. They told us that we should not be offended when our images get rejected. I just live with the fact that 50% of my images get rejected for whatever reason.

love your images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Technical issues are not random. You may not be seeing the problems for lack of thorough inspection.  Or perhaps your eye is not trained enough yet.

Examine images at 100  - 300% magnification, that's when technical issues are most noticeable.  All images are evaluated the same for composition, framing, lighting, focus, details, color saturation, white balance and unwanted artifacts. In time, you'll get a feel for what needs correcting.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's somewhat random in my opinion. They told us that we should not be offended when our images get rejected. I just live with the fact that 50% of my images get rejected for whatever reason.

By @Fotograf Ramon Lischka

Rejections are not random. If you are at 50% rejection rate after having submitted 20-30 pictures, you didn't get it. You need to improve your acceptance rate with time. I simply try not to submit bad pictures, just to see, if they may pass…

As for the pictures presented here: I've seen worse, but still, they have problems. And the issues are detectable: for example the shadows on the second image, light in general on these images. And I didn't even download the pictures. Putting a little more effort into those pictures, and they will pass.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your time! Will work with them more 

[moderator deleted e-mail signature, please don't respond by e-mail if your provider adds a signature by default]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines