• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problems.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new user. I don't know what technical problems there might be with this photo. Please help me understand the problems.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

It's too dark and missing details.  Examine the image with Photoshop's Histogram panel.

I also think you might have IP problems with this.  See circled areas in my screenshot.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's too dark and missing details.  Examine the image with Photoshop's Histogram panel.

I also think you might have IP problems with this.  See circled areas in my screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Black reflective background AU always rejects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely underexposed; try photographing it against a lighter colored background.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! But the object is specially shot against a black reflective background. Is it always bad for the AS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know whether Adobe Stock automatically rejects items shor against a black reflective background; it seems unlikely that they would do so. If you want to emphasize the details of this item and its reflections, you should experiment with different lighting scenarios and positions of the item that emphasize the edges more. It just sort of blends into the background here.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't mind the dark reflective surface it sits on.  But I think the side arm needs more light to show details.  It's in surprisingly good condition for it's 69 year age.  Looks like someone took care of it.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is my pistol 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines