• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

This image has been rejected for artifacts reasons. It was made from an original floral drawing then effected with a Kaleidoscope filter. Any thoughts would be appreciated?

Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kangaroo paw_tile.as.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

I feel like it's not sharp enough. I suspect it was rejected for being too low of a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like it's not sharp enough. I suspect it was rejected for being too low of a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I agree, why filter it anyway? Send the drawing as an illustration after it is sharpened up. No blurred areas allowed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made it this way as I was making fabric designs at the time, way back when, & playing around with repeats. It was in my 'Orphan' file. Yep the resolution is weak, but I thought I'd load it up & give it a shot anyway. Thanks for the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. Thanks for the input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines