• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many rejections for AI images lately

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last month, I am getting too many rejections for AI generated images. I am contributing from a long time and had 90% approval rate. The review time was slow earlier but the reviews were properly done and my images were getting accepted. But ever since they have started reviewing quickly, my images are getting  rejected left and right. I check my images thoroughly and make sure they don't have any issues. So, what has gone now ?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Due to the absolute tidal wave of AI images, the moderators have become more stringent and therefore more rejections can be expected. You have to pay more attention to detail. As the idioms goes, the devil is in the details!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last month, I am getting too many rejections for AI generated images.

By @Saurav5555

Maybe the moderators are getting better at detecting the errors. You could post one of your rejected assets here (with the header of the rejection reason), and we will have a look at that. Until now, we have found that most rejections were warranted.

(BTW: you have posted in the wrong forum, a moderator will move the post to the correct one.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the absolute tidal wave of AI images, the moderators have become more stringent and therefore more rejections can be expected. You have to pay more attention to detail. As the idioms goes, the devil is in the details!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With over 100 million AI images now in the database, I'm assuming that Adobe has decided to be much tougher in accepting more. In my opinion they could also purge a lot of poor quality previous submissions, but it suppose that would require too much effort...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What were the rejection reasons?

Maybe your choice of subject isn't unique enough.  If you're submitting duplicates of stuff they already have in mass supply, there's no upside in accepting more of it.

Show us 1 or 2 rejections along with the Reason for Rejection.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last 3 rejections. All rejections have the same reason - quality issues.

The review has been a hit and miss a lot of times. I sometimes resubmit images without any modifications and they get accepted. Last December, all of my files were rejected that month(maybe because of holidays), I resubmitted them without any modifications in the month of January and they were all accepted. This time, however the issue has been lingering far long. Furthermore, I do not submit duplicates and try to make content on unique subjects.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Repeatedly submitting previously rejected images without having corrected them outs your account at risk of being suspended for spamming. With >100 million AI images now in the database, Adobe has no doubt gotten more picky about what they'll accept. Minor issue that might have been overlooked in the past are now cause for rejection.

I see drawing errors in each of these images.

IMG_0763.jpegIMG_0764.jpegIMG_0765.jpegIMG_0767.jpeg

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines