• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upfront Royalty Payment Opportunity

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As many of you know, last year Adobe Stock launched a free collection to drive traffic to the marketplace. The initial collection was limited to participation from a very small number of Adobe Stock Contributors. We were pleased with the results: traffic did increase and many visitors who initially came for free content converted to paying customers, resulting in added revenue for the larger Contributor community.   

It’s now time to refresh and expand the program. For a limited time starting on June 7, many of you will see a banner in the dashboard section of the Adobe Stock Contributor portal. The banner gives you the opportunity to nominate qualified photos from your portfolio. You can nominate all eligible files (photos only at this time), or you can go through the Dashboard and nominate individual files. Please note that your best-selling images are exempt from this program. We will not be accepting any images that received more than 4 downloads in the past 12 months.   

You have until June 23 to nominate any or all your eligible files. After that, the banner will go away, and our moderation team will quickly review the submissions.   

A big difference between the Adobe Stock free collection and other sites offering content for free is that we are paying Contributors up front for participation. For every file approved for the free collection, we are paying a one-time rate of $5 (If paid in USD currently. Otherwise, 5 credits in your currency) . This payment is for 12 months of non-exclusive use in the free collection. After the 12 months are up, the files will automatically be returned into your paid collection.  

Please see the FAQ for more details, and let me know if you have any additional questions not covered there. 

Thank you,

Mat Hayward 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear the news!

On the technical side: I am trying to accept my photos for Free Collection however the acceptance button is unresponsible, I can't press it, tried on Chrome and Brave, the screenshot below - would appreciate any help! Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 16.44.27.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different web browser. That should do the trick for you.

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

three browsers later... it worked on Firefox. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked the "Nominate all eligible assets". Now, where or how do I go through and select or de-select the photos I want to nominate before the 23rd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can search through your dashboard section page by page right now to see the eligible assets. OR you can wait a few hours today and we'll have added a filter to the dashboard that will show you only the eligible files. 

-Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds much easier to wait! Thanks for the information. I'll check later on today or tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I select  all images, what happens to the ones that they  don't picked? do they go back to reuglar paid images 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The images you nominate will remain in your paid collection until they are moved into free. If they aren't accepted into free, they will remain in your paid collection seamlessly.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat,

I'm not able to click on Accept. I've tried other web browsers. Doesn't work.

Any other solution ? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue I can tick Eligible for free collection only but when I click on the Nominate all eligible assets I can't get the Agree button to work in either Chrome or Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even tried my mobile phone, Agree button is greyed out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree button is working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get it to "agree" either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try refresh or signing out and in again as mine is working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved the problem by using an iPad instead of my computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had the same issue, tried three different browsers, worked on Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can payment for any accepted assets for the free collection be deposited into my "Available Earnings" account?  I Would rather have it there for drawing down later, than an immediate up-front payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat! How long do it usually take for images to be reviewed for the free collection? Based on your previous experiense. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be up to a month based on what happened in 2021 and 2022.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2023 Jun 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much for your response! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2023 Jun 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do I only get 1 dollar per selection, not 5 dollars

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Me too. First I was told 47x5$ then it changed to 1$ per item. I don't know why it changed. Withdrawn my assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines