Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload Limit, Review Timing, and Asset Selection Tools for Adobe Stock

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community,

I have a couple of questions regarding the asset upload process for Adobe Stock.

I understand there's a limit of 500 assets, but if I upload more than 501 assets and save them, will this affect the timing of my asset reviews? Is there an optimal number of assets I should be uploading per day to ensure timely reviews, or does the volume of uploads influence the review process?

Is there any app or software that can help me organize and select my assets from worst to best before uploading, to streamline the process and ensure I'm submitting the highest quality content?

Thanks in advance for any insights!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 12, 2024 Sep 12, 2024

First question: After 501, you should stil be able to upload assets, but you will not be able to submit them for review until some existing assets are accepted/rejected. And yes, you should upload a handful of assets daily when you can, but the volume of uploads would not influcence the review process.

Second question: No, not that I'm aware of, other than Lightroom Classic, which will give you some control as to how to organize your assets before or after submission. And any assets that you cons

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First question: After 501, you should stil be able to upload assets, but you will not be able to submit them for review until some existing assets are accepted/rejected. And yes, you should upload a handful of assets daily when you can, but the volume of uploads would not influcence the review process.

Second question: No, not that I'm aware of, other than Lightroom Classic, which will give you some control as to how to organize your assets before or after submission. And any assets that you consider "worst" should probably not be submitted in the first place. Submit ONLY the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the helpful information!

I actually had 501 assets in review for 3 months, and after waiting that long, I decided to delete all of them. After that, I uploaded a new set of 501 assets, but unfortunately, they've been in review for 2 months now. Do you have any advice on how to handle this situation ?

Thanks again for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any advice on how to handle this situation ?

No. A lot of contributors are experiencing extremely long wait times for their assets to be moderated. It's a major topic on this forum right now and Adobe hasn't been forthcoming with regard to giving a reason why. All you can do is wait.

Question: Are your assets real photographs, vecotrs, etc., or are they AI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My assets are Ai generated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Because everyone believes only AI images are being accepted in a timely manner. You just proved them wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2024 Sep 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It feels like it could take years to build a decent profile due to the review delays. In the past 7 months, I’ve only managed to get 1,000 pictures on my dashboard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7 months and 1000 assets is great. As you are doing generative AI, you think that 1000 assets is not much, but as a photographer, I think that 1000 assets in 7 months is a huge number. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2. You need to do manual checking. The problem with generative AI creators is that they think, everything should be handled by the computer. As you can have tools to check assets, the decision should always be taken after visually inspecting the issues in your image and deciding about the corrective actions for making the asset fit for stock. Most contributors forget this important step and submit whatever gets generated. Thereafter, they wonder why they get in trouble, with high rejection rates or even account blocking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your chances of approval and sales will be improved if you carefully inspect each image before submission. Always focus on quality vs. quantity. Trying to find a way to automate the entire process just so that you can accelerate the volume of uploads is the wrong approach.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines