• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validation ststus issues

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i got a mail from you that my adobe account was blocked because of my account that is non-compliant with your Terms of Use.
I have used some key words in my designs which are taken from other artists. I uploaded the same design in my another account. I apologize for that and will not make the same mistake again. I will delete these designs from my account Please unblock my account.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not communicating directly with Adobe on this Community Forum. You must correspond directly with Adobe via the email address that they have provided in order to resolve your account issue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mailed them but they didnt response..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing that we fellow contributors can do for you. All happens between you and Adobe.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account has been blocked for 5 days. I can't access my account. A message appears "Your account has a validation status issue. I sent a message to the "Contact us" link, but no answer. What can I do now? Please help me.

[merged by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to wait and watch your spam folder. Adobe will respond to your request, and there is no need to send multiple requests.

Meanwhile, you could study the contributor agreement again, to see, if you have violated one or the other rules.

We, your fellow contributors, can't help you more than that. Adobe will not publicly discuss the reasons that led to this drastic action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you post 100 different new discussions here: We are of no help to you. I'm sorry for your situation, but it appears to me that you violated the terms of your contributor agreement (Contributor Agreement), and whatever Adobe decides is out of our hands.

I will merge this discussion now with the one you started several hours before, and where you got a valid answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, you have more than one account? I assume that alone is a reason for blocking. Deffinately, posting the image in both accounts is. Good luck on getting your accounts reopened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, you have more than one account? I assume that alone is a reason for blocking.

By @RALPH_L

I think you can have more than one account, even that this is not reasonable.

Deffinately, posting the image in both accounts is.

By @RALPH_L

That for sure is a problem. What is also a concern, is using unrelated keywords.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I uploaded some same designs on my antoher ID. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why? What did you hope to accomplish by doing so?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have two accounts, Adobe will assume this is two different people. If you upload the same design to both, Adobe will assume "one person" has stolen the designs from "the other person". You will surely get blocked if you play such games, and lose all your money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I would assume, that Adobe knows that the accounts belong to the same person, and then it's spamming. And that leads to … validation issues. They have the statistics and can count.

One question that stays: are both accounts blocked now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I upload them on others micro stock sites. 

They wrote me that in my account there was 

- Using irrelevant keywords or titles

- Purchasing your own content to increase sales rank and boost search results

- Copying other artists’ files or keywords

- Submitting public-domain content

And i dont understand that which designs are breaking their rules? Blocked for any  design??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contribute to other sites. There is no problem with that. That does not mean having two accounts on Adobe stock.

• Using irrelevant keywords and titles is forbidden according to the rules. Buyers will be misled, and search results will be irrelevant. Purchasing your own content is forbidden, as that will boost your rank and place you favourable in search results, giving you a better than merited visibility. And indeed, it may even be profitable depending on the means you employ.
  • Copying other artists' files is stealing another one's work. Copying their keywords on the same asset, is also stealing. Putting those keywords on your unrelated assets means irrelevant keywords.
  • Submitting public-domain files, is selling assets for profit, that are free to use. It's morally bad, and it's fraud against the buyers.

You will need to know which of your designs are related to one of these accusations. Nobody here knows your portfolio, so nobody here can tell you which assets are faulty. You can know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2023 May 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, this is what I said "Copying other artists’ files or keywords". They have detected that you uploaded a file which a different account had already uploaded. This can be done completely automatically, so you can expect to be blocked. I can't imagine Adobe will forgive this, expect the ban to be permanent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fellow users can't help you with an Account problem. That's between you and Adobe Stock Contributor Support.

Adobe may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate a Stock Contributor account for any of the following:
1) Suspicious sales or refund activity,
2) They received an official infringement complaint or "take down" notice from a 3rd party.
3) Suspected violation of Stock Contributor User Terms.

If you violated the USER TERMS, it's game over.  You probably won't be invited back.

Going forward, maybe you can submit your work to other microstock agencies.   Or maybe you can create a new Contributor account under another ID. 

Whatever you decide, best of luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines