• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Was denied a series of photos for technical reasons.

Contributor ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community. Was denied a series of photos for technical reasons. There is not much noise in the photo and they are quite sharp. Maybe the white balance is a problem? Thank you all in advance for your replies.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

And what about other technical issues, like exposure? 😉 Or chromatic aberration?

I've checked the histograms, they are all OK, but still, I think that the pictures are too dark. Chromatic aberration is highly visible, however.

Abambo_0-1674473578632.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Hello,

I think you could adjust the exposure a bit - lighten it up, and adjust the white balance.

You should also try to reduce the green and purple fringing in the water droplets. They are quite visible!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And what about other technical issues, like exposure? 😉 Or chromatic aberration?

I've checked the histograms, they are all OK, but still, I think that the pictures are too dark. Chromatic aberration is highly visible, however.

Abambo_0-1674473578632.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I think you could adjust the exposure a bit - lighten it up, and adjust the white balance.

You should also try to reduce the green and purple fringing in the water droplets. They are quite visible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines