• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can't I see my images

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only got one image on my portfolio and I'm working to add more. What I'm curious about is when I go to the Adobe Stock site and search for the title of the image in my portfolio it doesn't appear on the page. Why is that?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

The title is not searchable within Adobe Stock. Only keywords are used for our internal search engine. The title is helpful for external search engines such as Google and Bing.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The title is not searchable within Adobe Stock. Only keywords are used for our internal search engine. The title is helpful for external search engines such as Google and Bing.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar problem. One of my images is not appearing on my profile page. I usually see all my approved images on my Adobe Stock profile page. Why would this be? The image number is #229475724https://stock.adobe.com/stock-photo/id/229475724

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already answered this question in the thread you opened.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That image is still not coming up on my profile page. i am not talking about not coming up in a search. I should be able to see all my approved images on my portfolio profile page. Correct?

The image number is #229475724

Forgive me for opening another thread. I'll focus on this thread only from this point forward. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check and confirm safe search is disabled in your settings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did. But remember this is my profile page not a search.

When my author link is clicked that appears with any of my images

Mars Lewis photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

The said image (#229475724) should appear with all the others. It does not appear to do so as I would expect. Other images with nudity are appearing with no problem on this link, so I doubt that this is a safe filter issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If safe search is enabled in your account, the image won't show up in your profile page. To disable the safe search mode do a search for any item outside your portfolio. There you will see an icon that says "view filters." Click that and scroll to the bottom.

I double checked the file and confirmed it is online and properly indexed.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a safe search issue. If it was, other images would also not appear. If I give someone this link:

Mars Lewis photos, images, assets | Adobe Stock

They currently will not see the image in question (#229475724), even with safe search set to the correct setting.

I have verified this on several Mac and Windows computer systems for myself, and with peers that I sent the link to. I want all my images to appear on my profile page when safe search settings are not engaged.

Test the link for yourself.  Image  229475724) will not be included on the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see what you are saying. It does appear to be a safe search issue but not one that can be disabled from within your profile page for some reason. I am looking into this for you and will get back to you when I learn something.

You can search by image number and the file appears fine as verification it is properly indexed. The issue is viewing it from your profile page which shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines