• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why model images in not reviewing and other non model images reviewing ( ai images )

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

why adobe moderators first reviewing images where a model isn't present basically a image without any model even if these images are ai images, there are first reviewing those images where we don't have any model in image.

and also why they are skipping many images and reviewing it very slow, sometime they review 1-2 images in a day and sometime 50-60 images and some day they don't review any images.

thank you 

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2024 Apr 13, 2024

Adobe doesn't confide with us about their Review procedures. It takes as long as it takes. 

As with most things, wait times vary by how many other contributors are ahead of you in the wait queue and how many reviewers are working that day.  Wait times are beyond your control, so stop worrying about them and work on other projects.  😊

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your questions are difficult to understand, next time write in your language, that would be better. 

So your first question is why assets without a model release are reviewed faster? That may well be because a different moderator reviews the model release separately.

Your second question is about out of order moderation? For some time, Adobe does an out of order moderation. We do not know the reason for this, but I could imagine that this has an overall advantage for Adobe and the contributor.

Your third question is about irregular moderation? We do not know, how assets get presented to moderators, but for sure, the overall moderation pace should be more or less constant. But at certain moments, you could have more assets from different other contributors in front of your assets. I would not spend much time on thinking about that. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what do you mean by that i am already writing in my language ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that. But as I said, your questions are difficult to understand.

Is that all you have to say to my exercise trying to understand what you said?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now the waiting time for personal appointments takes me 3 weeks. Yes, sometimes some photos “lag behind” in the queue, it is not clear why exactly. This is fine.

I also see that the viewing order directly depends on how the photos were uploaded. Example: On January 1, you uploaded - 10 photos, on January 3 - 30 photos, as a result, on January 21 - 9 photos will be accepted, 1 will remain unviewed, and on January 23, 30 photos will be accepted. Something like this is what I have now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What "waiting time for personal appointments" are you referring to? We don't get "personal appointments" for our assets to be reviewed.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you too should write in your language.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe doesn't confide with us about their Review procedures. It takes as long as it takes. 

As with most things, wait times vary by how many other contributors are ahead of you in the wait queue and how many reviewers are working that day.  Wait times are beyond your control, so stop worrying about them and work on other projects.  😊

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines