Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why these pictures are refused ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I am a new user in Adobe stock but have been taking photos since many years. I am not professional but I do not understand why these photos have been rejected for technical reasons. Can you help me ?  ThanksDSC00637.jpgIMG_8861.jpgIMG_1624.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

I found these photos pretty interesting, but when I viewed them at 100% I spotted some sharpness and noise issues.

The details were soft on this one and it had some noise that was caused in part by oversharpening I think.

FB-00637.JPG

The details were soft on this one too.  I saw it was shot at f5.6, 1/60thsec, iso2500.  A higher shutter speed and a smaller aperture probably would have helped, but I'm guessing with iso already at 2500 that a higher shutter speed and smaller aperture would have increased the iso so high that there would still be a lot of noise in this photo if taken hand held.

FB-8861.JPG

Soft details here as well.  This time it was shot a f/20 which I think caused some lens diffraction in combination with the focus being slightly off or there was camera shake with the shutter speed being at 1/60thsec.  The original of this one may be able to be sharpened, but it was hard to tell with the compressed file.  It also looks like the white balance is off or some sort of filter is applied to this one.

FB-1624.JPG

I hope this helps!

-George Folster

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnaks for your time. Now I understand better the issues with the photos. I will try to improve that next time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what @George_F said, the last two photos had shadows that were underexposed. The second photo has recognizable text on the jeep.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnaks for your comment. I will work more on the shadows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines