Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why were my photos rejected?

Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can somebody tell me why my photos were rejected?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also had the 18-55 kit lens with my first DSLR, a Canon Digital Rebel, and it didn't take me long at all to realize that I needed an upgrade. I replaced it with this 17-55 2.8 EF-S lens, which is highly rated. I used it for years until I upgraded to all full frame cameras, then sold it back to a well known camera seller, along with my Canon 7D crop sensor camera. Canon EF-S lenses can only be used with crop sensor cameras. I loved this lens and took thousands of images with it. https://www.amazon.com/Canon-EF-S-17-55mm-Lens-Cameras/dp/B000EW8074/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=ca...

If you do decide to look for a used lens, you can verify the age of the lens by asking the seller to give you the alpha-numeric date code which is inscribed usually somewhere near the lens mount:

https://www.the-digital-picture.com/Canon-Lenses/Canon-Lens-Aging.aspx

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your recommendation, I will include it in my research. And thank you for the tip about the alpha-numeric date code, I did not know that 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazingly beautiful picture 1. But already at 100% size it is not clear at all. It appears to be movement, not focus. The motion stabilizer of the camera may be defective. I once bought a lovely camera for a cheap price. He spoiled my pictures like yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all so much for the tips and tricks. It has helped me a lot!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines