What is wrong?

DSC_1556p.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

This photograph is interesting to me but I wonder if any of Adobe customers would need something like this? Not meeting criteria means just that which could include any of the guidelines for stock submissions so, unless you have more information, you might try visiting this site for additional information. JH

For  you  to achieve better image results and have your offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to contributor guide -   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photograph is interesting to me but I wonder if any of Adobe customers would need something like this? Not meeting criteria means just that which could include any of the guidelines for stock submissions so, unless you have more information, you might try visiting this site for additional information. JH

For  you  to achieve better image results and have your offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to contributor guide -   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the rejection reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It states - does not meet criteria. That is it - but the contributor asks what is wrong? So I answered with the meaning of criteria. What's your impression of the request? JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

the first point is, if you submitted the picture as you posted it here, it has a frame. This will always be rejected.

The second point would be that you used "photo" in the keywords. This is not allowed. For more information, please check out this guide:

Create titles and keywords to help content sell

The extreme sharpening of the image and the high saturation of the green areas could also be problematic. This creates a strong contrast and makes it look unnatural.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines