• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong property release.

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, dear friends. Could you tell me, what was wrong with my property release, please. Watercolor hand-drawn picture need a release of property, I know, I've made it, but it was rejected twice...

Abambo_0-1641498194046.png

[Moderator deleted private information. Please do not post private information like e-mails and phone numbers]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

As far as I can tell, the property release looks fine. I took a look at the file and it seems you originally submitted the file without the release. You have since attached it, but it needs to be resubmitted. I see however, that you uploaded a fresh, new copy of the image with the release attached, so my expectation is that file will go through. You had another image of a raccoon that was submitted twice with no release attached which is why that was ultimately rejected.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can tell, the property release looks fine. I took a look at the file and it seems you originally submitted the file without the release. You have since attached it, but it needs to be resubmitted. I see however, that you uploaded a fresh, new copy of the image with the release attached, so my expectation is that file will go through. You had another image of a raccoon that was submitted twice with no release attached which is why that was ultimately rejected.

Thanks,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a pity but my release was rejected again( 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2022 Jan 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're certain that your release got rejected?

Just for the record: you must attach the release to the asset you submit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines