• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

a click on an image opens window off screen

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be that clicking an image simply expanded the info on that image, now it is opening an entirely new window off screen.  I do not think this is because of any screen resolution issues because #1, I tried fixing that already to no avail and #2, this is literally the only time I see this issue.

I know how to go through the steps to move the screen back to where I can see it, but it is really causing some issues for me when I want to look at the details of several images.

I saw on another post that some A/B testing is taking place regarding the new window vs expanding the info panel.... but the issue of it opening off screen was not addressed.  Anyone else seeing that issue? any suggestions?

TOPICS
General , Search , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

You can clear your browser history, this will clear the cookie that sets this test, it may take a couple of tries to get the desired behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening "off screen" is caused probably by your computer/browser. What OS and version and browser do you use?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not permanent yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can clear your browser history, this will clear the cookie that sets this test, it may take a couple of tries to get the desired behavior.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had already tried clearing the history and cache, but after a couple of days this "test" seemed to end for me.  Now the image previews are opening on the page again and all is well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started