• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidental license

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá, ajude-me por favor também cliquei acidentalmente em uma imagem que ao lado esquerdo dizia gratuito ou grátis e ao lado direito falava licenciada (que não sei o que é isso) mas emfim, cliquei acidentalmente e fiz download erradamente nem servirá para nada, logo quero saber como cancelar, ou excluir para não ter custo desta imagem. Por favor, me ajude a imagem tem este nome: AdobeStock_315455473. Estou aflito por não ter dinheiro para pagar algo. Peço desculpas pelo acidente. Não sei nada sobre essa plataforma. Estou aflito, me ajude por esse erro por favor.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assets that are for free are not copyright free. So if you want to use it, you need to licence the asset. And then you can use the asset according to the licence. Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788

It's a free asset. You just got a free licence of that image. Use it, or ignore it, it's not relevant, and it did not cost you a dime.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started