• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock account not cancelled and invoiced twice now

Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Creative Cloud account with licences for Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. On 7 December 2018 I have purchased a licence for 10 Stock images for a specific project and R438.13 was deduced from my account on 9 December 2018. As have cancelled this subscription WITHIN ONE WEEK online via your cancellation system seeing that I do not need an annual subscription - the reason I also ticked on your system: the 10 images was just for a specific project.  As stated on your system, I am suppose to get fully refunded if I cancel within 14 days. I now received a notification from my bank today that another R441.78 was deducted from my account for my January 2019 subscription irrespective the fact that I have cancelled my subscription already in December last year.

I have AGAIN cancelled the subscription now on the system, seeing that I do not need the additional 10 Stock images and I also do not want to be liable for a cancellation fee, seeing that I have cancelled within two weeks since my subscription started. 

How can my refunds for the abovementioned amounts be activated seeing that there is no e-mail address available to contact with regards to this matter?  I will appreciate your urgent attention to this matter. Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Customer Care

(as answered here: Re: Can't cancel my plan )

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URGENT:  Case ADB 5227 625:  I received my refund for my January payment this morning, but the cancellation fee of ZAR 2166 (US$ 156) has not been refunded. I reported this on the e-mail I received with my case number, but it refers me to the Adobe Custoer Care, and I cannot get a telephone option there - only options to select topics.  So please help - what is the call number for South African help line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As the last time: Contact Customer Care --> the phone number is displayed after you make your 3 clicks as described here: Re: Can't cancel my plan .

Locking this thread now.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started