• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock image library not saving or deleting images.

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden I am unable to save images to my default library in Adobe Stock images. I click the heart and it comes up with a notation that it did save it, but when I go into the library none of my images are in there. I've tried to delete several old images (which is only a total of 61 images, so not overexceeded), it tells me they are deleted. But when I go back into the library, all the "deleted" images are still in there, and none of my new images are saved. I read through some of the comments and have tried to "delete permanently" from the CC website, but it gives me an error stating that some of the files could not be permanently deleted. Even when I try to delete them inidividually. This is so frustrating, just want to save images in to the library for a project before commiting to downloading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Bibilelo can you assist here please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultl4oz5i74edbx ,

Are you able to delete the images when on https://assets.adobe.com/libraries ?

Concerning the default library, are you able to create a new one from the Adobe Stock's libraries page? this will be your new default library and should unlock you. 

Did you also tried to logout - clear browser cache - login again?

Thanks,

Bibilelo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It lets me delete them, but when I go out of the library folder, and back in, all the "deleted" files are back. It would not let me create a new library either.

Where do I find the browser cache to clear it . . . do you mean the history?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started