• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock License & Abos

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to use Adobe Stock and have already tested it for one month. On the overview page, I can choose between credits and subscriptions (only differentiated in monthly quantities). However, when I try to use templates, it says 'Could not be licensed,' and for the subscription option, it specifies 'Plus.' Yet, I cannot find a way to subscribe to a Plus plan anywhere on the entire site.

Why can't I license templates even though I have a subscription and currently possess 20 credits?

If it's an issue with the wrong subscription category, I'm willing to pay more for a 'Plus' subscription, but unfortunately, this offer is not available on the website.

Maybe  someone can help me out!

Best regards,

Paul

P.S.: For the prices that Adobe demands, I expect more transparency and not a confused mess. Since I'm not making progress, I thought of contacting support. So, I clicked on the link 'Real help from real people,' after which a chatbot opened. As chatbots usually do, it didn't help me at all and couldn't even provide me with a support email address. Truly ridiculous, especially in the supposedly professional sector. I'm just glad that Autodesk is not operated by Adobe

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For our English speaking friends: the German plus licence is the enhanced licence. Templates only ask for one credit, so there should not be a problem to licence an asset. However, Adobe reported issues with some types of subscriptions (Enterprise, not individual subscriptions).

Contacting Adobe customer support: the chatbot should lead after initial questioning, to find the correct agent, connect you to that agent. If that does not happen, type "agent" to get an agent to chat with.

Could you post the asset id of the incriminated asset, please?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started