• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Mockups for My Portfolio

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I search for/filter results in Adobe Stock in order to find templates that can be used to create mockups? I have already created my own artwork (brochures, website, social post, phone app, etc). I need to find mockup/layouts to drop my art onto and then save images for my design portfolio. Most items I see in Stock state in the details that the preview images are not part of the download.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Yes, that's correct. It is my understanding that any images you see in templates are "placeholders". The actual template will have a frame for those images but no images. You must supply your own images, or separately license them from Adobe Stock. See the instructions to Template Contributors on this page under "Placeholder Areas". 
https://new.express.adobe.com/webpage/oK5YCgpVezPbx?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's correct. It is my understanding that any images you see in templates are "placeholders". The actual template will have a frame for those images but no images. You must supply your own images, or separately license them from Adobe Stock. See the instructions to Template Contributors on this page under "Placeholder Areas". 
https://new.express.adobe.com/webpage/oK5YCgpVezPbx?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not looking for the image that is used in the example. I want to lay my
own artwork into the template. What I am looking for are mockup templates
so I can create a nice image as an example of my artwork that I can use in
my design portfolio. Example: a brochure mockup with a few pages showing,
with nice drop shadows and shading so it looks like an open brochure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an fyi, there is also a free software you can download that will take care of your needs such as brochure making. Its called "Scribus". But the above advice provided by Jill is correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tsss, @PaintedKitty, we are here on an Adobe forum. We don't talk about competitors! 😌 But Scribus is not an Illustrator replacement. I would use it to replace InDesign. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want is to get a program like Adobe Illustrator to present your graphics in the best light you imagine. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started