Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock Videos

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have a query regarding the Adobe Stock Videos subscription. According to the plan details, my work account includes unlimited Adobe Stock downloads.

Joy34110429e4u1_0-1709199928604.png

However, when I attempted to download a video from Adobe Stock Videos, it displayed a price with On-Demand. Could you please clarify what happens when I click on an On-Demand video? Will it be reimbursed under my unlimited stock videos account, or will it generate a monthly bill? I require numerous videos from Adobe Stock Videos to fulfill my project needs. Licensing all these videos without knowing whether they are covered under my plan could potentially lead to a significant cost.

Your prompt assistance in resolving this query would be greatly appreciated.

Furthermore, I have attached some images depicting the issue I encountered for your reference. Your prompt assistance in resolving this query and addressing the concerns raised in the attached images would be greatly appreciated.

Joy34110429e4u1_1-1709200089735.png

Joy34110429e4u1_2-1709200567566.png

Thank you.

Kindly let me know if you need any further information.

TOPICS
Download , Licensing , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Joy34110429e4u1 The unlimited license only inlcude standard assets right now. For videos or any other types of assets, you will still need to pay. This is included in your terms and conditions of the purchase. 

Thanks,

E.B. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a 4K stock video for my website however squarespace does not allow me to upload the video because it exceed their size limit. It there a way to return the rights of the video back to Adobe and get a refund? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Noah35818502jy14 Please contact customer support to get a ticket logged. We will look into your account and see if the refund can be approved. 

-EB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started