• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In June 2023, I purchased an Adobe Stock plan.  In November 2023, I was under the impression that I upgraded my account to include all creative cloud apps + adobe stock.  Fast forward to 2 months later (today), customer service tells me that the upgrade not only did not include adobe stock, but also cancelled my adobe stock subscription and my asset credits.   Customer service told me that I can't reinstate (I want to reverse the cancellation, pay up to date, get all my assets restored, and continue on with the original expiration date of June 2024).  They say I have to start over.  I already lost 5 months worth of money that I seemingly can't get back , so I'm not eager to sign up for anything else yet.  But it might be worth it if the previous ones are restored with a renewal.

My question:  If I restart the adobe stock subscription, will those 5 months of stock be restored?  

TOPICS
Account management , Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You probably changed your stock plan to a Creative Cloud plan. That has effectively the consequences to "cancel" your stock plan, as stock is not included with Creative Cloud. In short: it's a subscription on its own.

If you take now a stock pland, that plan will start now (for the plan anniversary) and lost credits won't be returned to your account. The only option for the second issue that I see is to contact customer care again, tell them that you did not well understood what happened, and that you would like to have those credits manually added again to your account. 

Please keep in mind, that credits expire after one year or if you cancel the subscription.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started