• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI Filter for Stock"?

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm searching Adobe Stock - and many other sites - and there is now way to filter AI images in the search, which is really annoying since 9/10 of what pops up is now AI. I don't want AI and don't want to contribute to AI that people upload. Is there a way to filter it that I'm not seeing?

TOPICS
Feature request , Search

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, there is no AI filter, but I see that coming as it is an often asked feature. Momentarily AI art is asked to be marked as such and to be in the illustration category. You can report pictures not conforming, but the instructions are new, so many pictures are not yet in line with the instructions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to report such image that is not tagged correctly as an ai? I constantly see some over optimistic people sneaking their ai images to photography or what ever wrong category. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 01, 2023 Jan 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Report them here. The asset ID and a brief description of the problem are enough. But given that the rules are from December 2012, we should allow some time to conform with this new rule. It would be only fair if the contributors would correct their description as needed, asap.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started