• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Amazon Storefront

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the standard license, can I use image assets to describe my Amazon product? The images will not be sold, they will be used to enhance the description of my product. For example, if my product smells like bananas, can I use a stock image of bananas? I expect less than 500,000 views.

TOPICS
Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why don't you take the licence terms "à la lettre"? Are you selling T-shirts or posters or mugs with the banana picture printed on? Or are you setting up a website where you use a banana picture to sell a product where the main buying point is a banana smelling thing?

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started