• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't license images (under a unlimited images plan) when I have an active credit pack

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has the 'unlimited images' plan but I recently needed to get a credit pack in order to purchase videos (not included in the plan). However, when I do this I'm no longer able to download images until those credits are spent. This is a bit of an issue as I'm switching between licensing images and buying videos. My colleague is having to license the images for me whilst I have any remaining credit left. When I try to license an image, I just get a spinning wheel with not much happening. 

Has anyone else experienced this and if so is there a work around?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

I suggest that your plan administrator contacts Adobe customer care via the admin console to get this checked and resolved. Normally, when you have a plan, you can buy videos and other assets that are not included in your plan at a reduced rate. I'm not knowledgable with all the plans Adobe offers, especially for Teams and Enterprises, but I'm convinced that there is a deal you could negotiate with Adobe, that would fit better your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest that your plan administrator contacts Adobe customer care via the admin console to get this checked and resolved. Normally, when you have a plan, you can buy videos and other assets that are not included in your plan at a reduced rate. I'm not knowledgable with all the plans Adobe offers, especially for Teams and Enterprises, but I'm convinced that there is a deal you could negotiate with Adobe, that would fit better your needs.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice Abambo, much appreciated. That's interesting regarding the discount on videos too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are the standard plans as are available in my region. I suppose that you have a custom negotiated plan:

Abambo_1-1673960847810.png

https://stock.adobe.com/plans

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started