• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot license images

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2024 Jun 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get chat help because it says I need to contact my company admin. No one here knows anything about it! How am I supposed to get help?

TOPICS
Account management , Licensing , Plans and purchase , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cheryl296269277i84, are you using an Adobe account provided by your employer?  If so, that is what an enterprise account is. In that case you need to contact the person in your company who is designated as the Adobe administrator.  If you are not sure who that is, I recommend you start by asking your IT department.

droopy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it's my IT dept and software team telling me to contact Adobe. They've only said, "your license is fine, nothing should be wrong. Sign out and in again." Yeah, tried that. It's showing I have unlimited downloads but every time I try to license a pic it adds it to a shopping cart and wants me to pay. Then it says I've used up my quota. But I have unlimited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cheryl296269277i84 wait are you talking about Firefly or Adobe Stock? You posted in the Firefly forum but there is no such thing as unlimited Firefly credits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cheryl296269277i84 I moved your post to the Adobe Stock forum for better assistance. Does your enterprise account allow for premium assets? Try clearing your broswer cache and logging in again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. Can you share where I can get help with Adobe Stock?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cheryl296269277i84 I moved your post to the proper forum for assistance however...

Since you are an Enterprise customer outside of clearing your browser cache, changing browsers, and logging out and back in, the support lies with your IT admin.

They can contact Adobe Enteprise support via the Support Tab in the Admin Console and they can assist you directly with your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My apologies. Can you share where I can get help with Adobe Stock?

By @Cheryl296269277i84

There are reports out, that for some users, adobe support needs to fix some account settings on the Adobe side. So it is important that your IT contact Adobe customer support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it's my IT dept and software team telling me to contact Adobe. They've only said, "your license is fine, nothing should be wrong. Sign out and in again." Yeah, tried that. It's showing I have unlimited downloads but every time I try to license a pic it adds it to a shopping cart and wants me to pay. Then it says I've used up my quota. But I have unlimited.

By @Cheryl296269277i84

That's not how a Teams or Enterprise licence is supposed to work. First level support should be given by your admin team. If they can't solve the issue, they need to contact Adobe support via the chat function integrated with the admin console. If they want you to contact support, they can make you an admin, and with that allowing you to use the admin console and contacting Adobe support. (I know that's not like IT works, so they need to contact support.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started