• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change default library for stock media

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Communtiy, how can I change the default library for media? In the settings in a library cih only have the option to delete or rename the library.

Many greetings,
Artur

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Each time you download an asset to the library, you can change the default library.

Abambo_0-1677523174077.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time you download an asset to the library, you can change the default library.

Abambo_0-1677523174077.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Abambo, have a great Week!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The manage button does not appear on that pop-up box for me. Talk about bad UX – that manage function should be available independent of licensing an image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works also like that when you are taking a comp licence. And sure, it would be easy to define the default also as a sticky parameter somewhere in your account. I would invite you to suggest that as an Idea.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/ct-p/ct-stock?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all&lang=all&ta...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can put it in another library, but it's still in the default library. And I have to go in manually and change it. Sometimes it shows up in both libararies, and if I delete it from the one I don't want it to be in, it's deleted from both. Is there a way to designate which is the default library BEFORE saving an image to a library? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2023 Oct 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes it shows up in both libararies, and if I delete it from the one I don't want it to be in, it's deleted from both. Is there a way to designate which is the default library BEFORE saving an image to a library? 

By @dDembicki

That is clearly a behaviour that I do not can duplicate. When I licence, it gets added to one library and when I change then the default library, it gets moved to the correct library and is not any more in the former target library. There is no possibility to choose your target library beforehand. Maybe @joon.Stock would be interested into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the window you showed no longer shows up when I download a file, and I can't seem to change the library to which downloads are sent. Has something changed on the website that is preventing this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the screen pop-up is still shown.

Abambo_0-1696535884725.png

Your browser may block that. Try a different browser or disable all extensions and plug-ins, especially add blockers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started