• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Complaint

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at the end of my rope trying to interact with the representatives in the customer service department. I would like to make a formal complaint specifically about the customer service - but I can't find an email option. Where do you send complaints?

I have an adobe-stock account for work, and in that account, which is under one email address and one phone number, somehow there ended up being two profiles. One is labeled "Personal" and the other is labeled the name of my company. Both had just under 100 credits each. I have no idea why they were separate. In any case, I got a notice recently that the credits were going to expire if I didn't sign up for a subscription. BUT I HAVE ONE. So when I contacted adobe via chat about it, each time the person would act very confused and say that there were not two profiles, then - oh yes, there are two profiles, then - oh you need a team account, then - oh you have a team account, then - well, to fix this, you need to be the team admin, then - oh yeah, you're not the team admin (despite being the only person on the account), then - oh, you need to talk to teams billing to find out who your admin is.

-But somehow, each of the first four conversations took literally 40 minutes. 40 minutes to discover they can't help me. I work, so. I usually have meetings all day and can't sit at my desk for over 30 minutes. So I had to keep leaving the chats. I kept hoping that if I immediately shared the information they needed at the beginning of the chat next time, they could connect me to who I needed to be connected to early on. -Not the case.

So today, I scheduled an hour and ten minutes to deal with this topic. I connected with a chat person who, I couldn't believe it, was even less helpful than each of the chat people before! He adamantly insisted I didn't have a team profile at all, and when I asked to be connected via chat to teams billing chat - he claimed that such a thing doesn't exist.

If it doesn't exist, then why was that every single other chat person's answer?

What the heck am I supposed to do?

Also - how does one make a formal complaint?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been facing with the Adobe services.

I also checked your account and was able to see that under your teams account there are 72 unused licenses for which you would have apparently received an email because once the subscription goes inactive you won't be able to access those licenses.

Additionally, you are unable to contact the support for teams related queries because you are not the admin of the account. Kindly check the private message that I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who are you speaking yo I’m so confused

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to activate my membership card. But the quality of customer service is very poor and inefficient. So far no help received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sharikah57006104  wrote

I have been trying to activate my membership card. But the quality of customer service is very poor and inefficient. So far no help received.

Last week I contacted Adobe via chat. It took about 2 "Thanks for your patience messages" to get someone, we chatted about 35 minutes. The chat involved several research activities from the Adobe employee. It was a very pleasant and productive experience.

For additional help, reach us at http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

General Info

Chat start time

July 6, 2018 3:26:34 AM EST

Chat end time

July 6, 2018 3:58:51 AM EST

Duration (actual chatting time)

00:32:17

Operator

Adobe Agent

Chat Transcript

info: Thanks for contacting us. We’ll find a representative for you to chat with and keep you posted on your wait time.
This chat will become active once a representative responds.

Did you know you can get answers to most of your Adobe-related questions at help.adobe.com? Find helpful video tutorials, tips for troubleshooting, and user guides for all our products. You can even get answers from members of our vibrant forums community. Visit help.adobe.com. Please hold for the next available agent.

info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.
info: Thanks for your patience. Representatives are currently helping other customers and we will be with you shortly.
info: You are now chatting with Ashish Sharma.
Please don’t close the chat window or browser tab since it will end our chat session.

Adobe Agent:
Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.
Adobe Agent
: We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience due to the high wait time.
Me : No problem.
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to (my email address)  at the end of your chat.
Adobe Agent: Thanks for this appreciation.
Me: 🙂 Bye.

And btw, I did ​not​ use my ACP account, but the one I use for my work, as this problem was work related and in relation with licenses, a problem that can only be solved by Adobe Staff.

So far no help received.

Contact Adobe via the chat function, and you will get help. As your problem is related to your account/membership/payments etc it cannot be solved by this forum.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What’s adobes telephone number?

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

You need to pass through the "Contact us" pages on Adobe.com. Sign into your account and press "Contact us".

You will get a screen where you need to select the product/type of problem (eg Account issues) and from there you can follow up, depending on the problem, via chat and/or phone.

Depending on the type of the problem, phone support and/or chat may not be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sharika,

Please let me know the issues that you're facing with activating your membership or if there is a case reference number that you've from your interaction with support I can help to escalate that.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have to agree with the poor service from the support team I dealt with took over 2 hours of my time and they really had no idea how to fix the problem instead they messed around and tried to 'research' the issue. I was told an expert would contact me and I am yet to receive a call.  With a deadline looming I had to create a workaround just to get the job done. We pay for the service and support they are meant to provide and it ain't happening. The products are 10 out of 10 but the support isn't anywhere near that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Support service depends a lot on the competences of the people you have to provide that service, but also on the competences I have when I'm calling service.

I'm sure that there are many experiences of poor service with Adobe, and a lot of forum entries prove that, but I'm also sure that there are a lot more of good experiences. The good experiences rarely show-up here, as  they got satisfaction, so just by looking into the fora, you would mean that customer service with Adobe is poor.

This said, I do not doubt on your poor experience. One way to get this done to your satisfaction is to explain in short your case here (if you have a case number that will help). Either one of the friendly ACPs will use some internal channels to get help to you or one of the friendly and competent STAFF members (those with the STAFF badge and the Adobe logo behind their name) will take in directly. Beware just only that there are also people saying to be Adobe and asking for private information, but they are not. Look at the right badges. Private information should only be given to Adobe STAFF members via private message. There is no need to share private information on this forum.

So if you still need help, feel free to explain your problem here or to post your case number so that Adobe can follow-up with this and eventually escalate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started