• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

digital posters

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can I purchase stock photos with an extended license, redesign them by adding color palettes, icons, and texts, and sell them as JPEG or PNG digital poster files? Thank you very much.

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The request is a bit unusual, and I'm not 100% confident about this. You can't sell the standalone asset, but you can probably sell a poster with added elements. I just do not see who would buy that.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to delete my last message and would like to upload a new file with a watermark. I cannot delete it, can a moderator help me with this? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A watermark isn't really necessary. Unless it was so complex as to make it nearly impossible to view the image, watermarks are very easy to remove these days. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2024 Jun 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wanted to delete my last message and would like to upload a new file with a watermark. I cannot delete it, can a moderator help me with this? Thank you.

By @Auster34

done.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started