• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need License to use images for pitch deck

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to all o fthis. I'm creating a pitch deck for my start-up. I  subscribed to the free trial and want ot download 10 images (cocoa beans!). Can I use these in a pitch deck i would send by email to a potential investor? I do not intend to put it on our website or otherwise place it on social media.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Download , General , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, once you license the images (even if it is in the Free Trial) those assets are yours to use in accordance with the Standard License.  You can see the detailed license information here:  https://stock.adobe.com/ca/license-terms#standardLicenses

Standard licenses

Most Adobe Stock photos, vectors, and illustrations come with a Standard license. With a Standard license, you may:

• Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
  • Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
  • Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
  • Include the asset in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 500,000 times.
  • Share the unmodified asset with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
  • Transfer the license to your client or employer.

With a Standard license, you may not:

• Distribute the stand-alone file.
  • Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can't use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
  • Transfer the license to more than one employer or client, unless separately licensed for each.

I hope this helps.  Good luck with your pitch.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started