• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Education License for University Museum Use

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I work at a university museum and have access to an Education License through the university's account that offers free downloads of certain images. I'm hoping to confirm whether the Education License allows these images to be displayed in an exhibition at the university's museum. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Licensing , Terms of use

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Licencing questions can be very tricky, especially on a forum like this. Please read the licensing terms and ask a lawyer for an interpretation. I have no idea if an "Education subscription" is different from a "Commercial subscription". Up to my knowledge, the first does not exist for stocks. But if they exist, they probably come with some restrictions.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started