• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FILE #: 208307780 Premiere Pro Motion Graphics Template Broken

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Template is broken and leaves tiny lines from the solid colors at the end of the transition.

TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

I've already corrected the issue inside the MORGRT asset, but wanted to report the file for not being correct.

Heres a screenshot with a white background, otherwise its hard to see.Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 11.32.22 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Hello, I looked at this asset and agree the display at transition end is not ideal. If needed I could send this to the content team to possibly be removed but I think this issue is pretty minimal. If you disagree I can always escalate it. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultqzkbiggmi2ng ,

do you have a screenshot of the troubled asset at the moment when it's producing the erronous display?

@Contributor1 ,

I suppose you can also check MOGRT assets?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already corrected the issue inside the MORGRT asset, but wanted to report the file for not being correct.

Heres a screenshot with a white background, otherwise its hard to see.Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 11.32.22 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt answer. @Contributor1 will draw its own conclusions on the asset and if it needs a review by the team. But as I understand you, you can live with the error, and it had only a minor influence on your productivity?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I looked at this asset and agree the display at transition end is not ideal. If needed I could send this to the content team to possibly be removed but I think this issue is pretty minimal. If you disagree I can always escalate it. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the asset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started