Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free resources

Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Can I use a free license image or vector in an outdoor? Can I also use it in print resources? It doesn´t have any commercial purpose. 

Thanks.

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the free assets according to the licence for commercial purposes and non-commercial purposes, but in all cases, even for non-commercial purposes, you need to follow the licensing terms. There is no difference between free and for sale assets in this sense.

Look here for more information on licensing: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock/links-for-licensing-terms/td-p/11366788
(Disclaimer: As always with licensing, this is my interpretation of the rules. I think they are correct and advice is based on reading and interpreting the licence terms and on fair use for both the buyer and the artist/stock company, but I cannot rule out that my interpretation is wrong. I'm not an Adobe employee).

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for te explanation. I think Thais answers to the question related to standard licence of free assets:  "3. License Terms and Specific Restrictions Applicable to Works
3.1. Standard License and Specific Restrictions for Works. The license described in this section 3.1 is referred to as a
“Standard License”.
(A) Standard License for Works. Under a Standard License, we grant you a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide,
non-transferable (except pursuant to section 6 (Additional Rights)), non-sublicensable license to use, reproduce,
archive, modify, and display the Work, in all media, for (1) advertising, marketing, promotional and decoration
purposes; and (2) personal and non-commercial uses, up to 500,000 times as further described in section 3.1(B)
(“Standard License Specific Restrictions”)."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, free photos and vector come with a standard licence, so that sections are to be followed.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started