• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you actually 'claim' the free 10 images that they advertise?

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2015 Oct 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently received a free 10 stock images for your creative cloud team. GREAT! I say. No purchase required they say. GREAT! I try and go buy an image, and it costs $9.99. How do you actually redeemed the "Get 10 free Adobe Stock images for your team" offer?

TOPICS
Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2015 Oct 17, 2015

Please check:

Can't seem to redeem ten free stock photos

To redeem the offer, any team delegate can simply sign in to the stock.adobe.com site with their Adobe ID, and ten images will automatically be assigned to their team’s Adobe Stock account. Because of the pooled images feature, these 10 images will be available to all team members for use during the promotional period – all team members will see the 10 images in their Adobe Stock account when they sign in.

Team members will have one month fro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Locked! The initial question from 2015 is outdated. The correct answer at that time describes a procedure that is no more available today.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just subscribed for a annual plan for adobe cc bundle and it comes with a 10 free stock photos but i can't seem to find it and it keeps telling me to purchase a plan per month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander

I see that you have signed up for the 10 images/month plan, where the first month is free. 

Subscription terms available here: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a credit card to sign up for free video clips...How can I download them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took the time to go through a lot of clips to find my 10, but I don't see where or how I can download them...I on a deadline here too, so if anyone can help it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

Not sure if I understand you correctly or not but are you looking for the 10 free Stock images promo offer?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not images, but videos. I came through via a Google search for free stock videos and was directed to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad,

Can you please provide me the link to the article?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I clicked on it and it's gone now. It directed me to Adobe though as I am here. I was searching for free stock video downloads.
As far as joining, how do I join if you require a payment method? What do you offer to Canadian members who don't believe in credit cards?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

As far as the promo offer is concerned, we currently only have the offer for 10 free stock images as mentioned here: Adobe Stock 30-day trial - Get 10 Stock images free. | Adobe Stock

For the plans and pricing on Adobe Stock, please see Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

The payment methods as of now are PayPal and credit card via which the customers can subscribe to Adobe Stock.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

Thanks for reaching out to the Stock team. If I understand correctly, you are referring to the 10 images a month(one-year) Stock plan. This plan entitles you to license only standard assets and the first month is a free trial. Service begins from the moment that you activate this trial period by submitting your payment details. You will not be charged for the first month’s billing cycle. You’ll be charged the rate stated above, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month starting with the second month’s billing cycle for duration of your first annual contract

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle

For more information, you may refer to Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Also, Premium assets, such as videos, Premium collections images, and editorial images or videos, can be licensed on-demand or using credits from a credit pack. Kindly refer to Common Questions about plans, purchasing, and availability, Adobe Stock  for more information.

You may also check our plans page to know more about the pricing of credits packs. Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I ha e signed up about 10 mi this ago and had a question about the 10free images per month. I was told or brought under the impression that I could only use the 10 free images per MO th if I subscribe to the stock photos?  Now It seem not to be true?? If it is 10free images pm and I am paying for 10 months, how can I clai. My 100 free Images? Kindly confirm. I agree with others, it is Very misleading?? I urgently await your feedback! Regards Mrs Human 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amalija,

Can you please elaborate on your issue so that we can assist you further?

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have the same problem or misunderstanding as it its described in the original question - Adobe Stock provides 10 free Stock Photos, but only when you register with your bank account, which I find wrong and misleading.

Actually you don't have to do anything for me - as I plan to buy stock photos somewhere else or continue using royalty free photos. Sorry for bothering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's late 2018 and still this same issue of misleading people?!
--
10 free images if you give them $330.  
I think their marketing team takes LSD.
--
// Let's not forget about the dozen Adobe processes that need to run 24/7 for no reason.
// ..and I am sure the EULA allows them to eat my children if they so choose.(I don't have kids, so I am safe there..
// 'but for those of you who have kids.. you might want to get the Adobe-proof clothing as so they are not eaten..
// 'you know..eaten by Adobe .. due to those  EULA clauses that say they can eat kids on whim or secret service your home into a mess... etc etc.
#IamFUN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it 10 only when you subscribe for a year Or 10per month? I agree Very misleading! I was brought under the impression that I can't take and use the photos but only if I subscribe for the Adobe stock photos. I have only subscribed for Photoshop @9.99PM??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mimmie,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer(10 images/ month or 40 images per month plan one-year) the first month is a free trial(you get 10 images for a month as a free trial), Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel during the first-month billing cycle, your credit card will not be charged and your service will continue until the end of that first month’s billing cycle. If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation.

For more information, you may refer to Adobe Subscription and Cancellation Terms | Adobe

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I'm trying to get my 6 free videos ,however it keeps directing me to pick up a subscription.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's best to start a new post rather than resurrect one that is several years old. Is it possible that you engaged in the Free Trial subscription using a different email account than you use to logon to Adobe Stock? 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  I'm trying to get my 6 free videos ,however it keeps directing me to pick up a subscription.  

By @francois35195072vjev

You can't have the same issue as in 2015, as that offer from 2015 is no longer available in 2024. I am aware of this fact as I have redeemed it for my team. In the year 2015, a specific proposition was presented to introduce you to Adobe stock, which necessitated no subscription from your end.

Today, you must take a 30-day free annual subscription, which must be cancelled before the 30th day, in order to avoid being billed. However, it is an offer that is free of charge, provided that you cancel within the stipulated timeframe. Before taking the subscription, please check the terms and conditions and cancel in time.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is capitalizing on misdirection.  Nothing is truly free with them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is capitalizing on misdirection.  Nothing is truly free with them. 

By @francois35195072vjev

That is bluntly wrong.

Abambo_0-1706911168548.png

In addition, there are tons of free pictures for you to licence. Those are truly free!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locked! The initial question from 2015 is outdated. The correct answer at that time describes a procedure that is no more available today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started