• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change image size in Adobe Stock

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed some pics after a lot of time.  I want to use these for my website.  My web builder platform says the image file size is too big.  Limit of 5MB.  How can I change the size?

TOPICS
General

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

This is normal, in fact it would be wrong if not. The photos have to be suitable for large printed adverts or the side of a house, so they must be too large for a web page. Any image editing app should allow you to reduce the size - but you need a strong idea of the target size you want - not just 5MB, but a size in pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is normal, in fact it would be wrong if not. The photos have to be suitable for large printed adverts or the side of a house, so they must be too large for a web page. Any image editing app should allow you to reduce the size - but you need a strong idea of the target size you want - not just 5MB, but a size in pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started