• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to find a contributor

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to contact adobe stock contributor "speed300" with a licensing question.

I got a standard license on one of their images but I'd like to have an enhanced license. I can't seem to figure out how to contact this specific contributor to see if this would be possible. Any ideas? TIA

jordan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Licensing of Adobe Stock is handled by Adobe. The photographer has no power to issue you any kind of Adobe Stock license - so contact Adobe. Or, in fact, if one is offered, just buy it (there's no refund on the standard license). If it's not offered, it's not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Adobe is the middleman here; they're never going to encourage or allow you to strike a deal directly with a Contributor! If that were possible, the middleman would become obsolete.

Perhaps you're confused about the difference between "Enhanced License" and "Extended License" which is described further here:

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms#enhancedLicenses

I just checked a few of my images, and all are available under Extended License, without me every having had to make such a decision. I

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licensing of Adobe Stock is handled by Adobe. The photographer has no power to issue you any kind of Adobe Stock license - so contact Adobe. Or, in fact, if one is offered, just buy it (there's no refund on the standard license). If it's not offered, it's not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is the middleman here; they're never going to encourage or allow you to strike a deal directly with a Contributor! If that were possible, the middleman would become obsolete.

Perhaps you're confused about the difference between "Enhanced License" and "Extended License" which is described further here:

https://stock.adobe.com/license-terms#enhancedLicenses

I just checked a few of my images, and all are available under Extended License, without me every having had to make such a decision. In other words, it's not something the Contributor has any control over.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's simply not possible to contact contributors via Adobe stock. Anyhow, the contract with the licensor is with Adobe. So, OP should contact Adobe. Assets available under a standard licence are not available under an enhanced licence. So, I suppose that you are right, the OP confuses licences.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's inappropriate.  You should not be contacting contributors.  Your dealings are with Adobe Stock only.

If you wish to buy an enhanced license, you'll need to pay for it.  See below.  Fees vary depending on which Adobe Stock plan you have.

https://photutorial.com/adobe-stock-licenses-explained/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Stock Contributors to Adobe Stock.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started