I'd like to buy a subscription to Adobe Stock, I yet have Photography plan.I need some information, it's my first time on stock photo.
May be some questions will appear naive, but my knowledge is basical.
Thank you very much.
All of your questions are answered on these pages:
1. yes, license is perpetual, even if you later cancel your Stock subscription
2. The limitations are described on the license terms page linked above
3. When you cancel your subscription, you lose access to any unused credits; however previously licensed assets are still yours to use, within the limitations if the license.
4. yes, of course. That's mainly what stock is used for.
5. yes, you can edit images and incorporate them in your own designs
6. no, Adobe Stock is not bundled with any other subscriptions, but you can use a free 30-day trial. Just to be sure to cancel before the trial ends or you'll be in the hook for ongoing monthly fees.