• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensed image & Yellow Exclamation mark

Advisor ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After licencing some images, the smart object have the yellow exclamation mark, and the image continues to show the water mark; is there a way to have this resolved ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud Integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Since I could see that you have already licensed the image all you need to do is just download in via the Adobe Stock website or open it directly in Photoshop through the Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christopher,

Have you licensed the image or downloaded the preview?

Preview has a watermark which is not there when you license the image.

Is there a screenshot that I can refer to or the image number so that I can help you?

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the images which I'm having this issue with is the following image number #94435211

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I licensed the same image at my end, but I was able to get the correct image without any watermark or exclamation mark.

I checked the image in Photoshop and Illustrator applications as well.

Could you try to download it again as I can see that you have already licensed it successfully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I download it again though Photoshop; as so hopefully the smart object updates as to not display the exclamation mark ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since I could see that you have already licensed the image all you need to do is just download in via the Adobe Stock website or open it directly in Photoshop through the Stock website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started