Exit

Not working on Chrome

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately, it does not help me.

My chrome display this address: https://stock.adobe.com/uk/#token_type=bearer&expires_in=86399995

Please, help. What I`m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Dan.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You'll need to describe the issue you are having for us to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I try to open the Stock website on Google Chrome, at first, for a split second, the page is visible, but next, it shows a blank window, and on the address line, it displays the text I paste in the previous message.

I made those suggestions you wrote a few years ago but only managed to mess up my Chrome. I try to do it from the level of Adobe cloud, Adobe PS, and Illustrator, whit the same effect. Then I try it on Windows own Edge, and it works perfectly. But I don`t want to use Edge, as I`m a Google customer. Can you help, please?

Regards.

DY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can open the stock site in Edge and you can't in Chrome, you have misconfigured Chrome.

Apart from that, there is not much that can be done for you. Your error description and the remedies “EvilBugQueen wrote about years ago” are not very precise indications, and they are not enough to guess what could be wrong.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started